Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Callie -10 months, part 2

After I posted last night I realized I forgot some of the pictures I wanted to post. So, mostly for Mom, here are a few more. :)

Cousin Natalie loaned Callie some very cool headbands. Callie loves them!
I love this picture

She loves the strap on our camera and often looks down when her picture is being taken because she sees it hanging from the camera.

Playing in the "children allowed" drawer (like the table cloth?!)


4 comments:

  1. She is SO sweet and adorable. I want to squeeze her little cheeks. But I don't want to clean up her poop or barf, cause I'm tired of that. ha. About your question in the last post, ebay also has tons of clip on bows, flowers, and such things. If you buy something to make them yourself, I would glue it to an alligator clip rather than the headband, so you can still mix and match, and then use the clips when she has more hair. Just my 2 cents. = ) Thanks for all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I zoom in on each one to get as close as I can !! She is such a doll !
    Am I to remember something about the table cloth ?? Seems, I am, but I forget !!?? Love you, Mom (Grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips Rachel (and Crystal) I think I might try making something.

    Mom, I was just commenting on the table cloth in the corner of the picture. I wish I would have cropped that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so, Sabrina, this is Sabrina! I found your blog by clicking on my favorite book link (The Last Sin Eater). I thought that was kind of neat! I may stop by again if that's ok with you. :)

    ReplyDelete