I often pray for grace for my day. I'm not always sure what that looks like. Sometimes I think it comes in the form of something that makes me smile. Moments when stress takes a backseat and I'm able to focus on the "beauty" around me. One of those times is when I hear my boys running down the stairs in the morning. Nate often will run to find me and give me a hug. I love it. He has the best "just rolled out of bed" look. P.S. He did get a hair cut since these pictures were taken.
I love little kids first thing in the morning. They still have that 'sleepy' aura hanging about them; messy hair, puffy eyes, slightly dazed expressions as the wheels in their brains slowly begin to move.
ReplyDeletehe looks SO much like your side of the family! cute cute cute!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Thanks for the good reminder to pray & thanks for the laugh too :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angie