Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sales

I love sales. I had never heard of Modnique.com before today, but if you sign up they give you a $5.00 credit to your account. You can then use coupon code star and they'll take another $10 off. I'm a sucker for this stuff. If you scroll down you'll see the Kidorable store. I ordered a couple cute things that will hopefully make a Christmas gift for someone. They have some cute stuff on sale for $5-$12 and the coupon code and credit apply to shipping also -not bad.

I tell you this for two reasons: 1 -I love sales and 2-if you order something from them using the link above I get a credit in my account. So I tell you for two reason 1 -I'm greedy and 2 -I love sales!

2 comments:

  1. I was just getting ready to look into ordering from them when I saw your post. So I figured I'd give you the good commission!

    Got 2 ladybug scarves -- how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I got a set of the cow gloves and scarf. Stuff is selling out quickly.

    ReplyDelete