
It doesn't matter what I say, Isaiah and Nathan are drawn to all weapons and anything that is powerful. It goes without saying, but I'll say it, David and Goliath is a BIG favorite at our house. I can think of at least 4, maybe 5 books that we have that include this Biblical account. As interesting as Goliath may be I pray they have hearts more like David's.
What a neat picture!! sweet!
ReplyDeleteIt's the same at our house!
ReplyDeleteI'm catching up on blog reading tonight. The pictures of your kids are sweet. I think boys can imagine a weapon out of anything. Sometimes I wish our kids would be little longer. Most times I don't wish , just sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud at the story of shopping with three. You're brave! At least I'm not the only mother to whom "the talk" doesn't always help. And, yay, for nuggets! I would of ordered a frostie, too. :)