I'm so glad today is a holiday. We're going to be lazy and not feel bad about it! I can't tell you how glad we are to be home and that the doctors didn't make us stay until today. I realize I've posted a lot about this last week and you may be tired of reading about it. You may stop now. :) I view my blog as kind of a journal.
Thank you for all your kind comments on the previous post. My mom mentioned something about the doctor's having wisdom. There were several times during the last week when I felt God's presence so strongly. There were times when verses, or even just parts of a verse would come to my mind. God really doesn't leave us alone in difficult times. There were also a couple time when Nate would wake up at night crying. I'd try to get him comfortable and ask him if he wanted me to sing him a song. His response was usually yes. I'd rub his face and sing, usually Jesus Love Me because that is one of his favorites. I was always amazed to watch him relax and fall back to sleep. Even a mother's touch can't do that.
Isaiah did amazingly well through this whole time. He is a child that does well with a routine and set schedule and when that is missing tends to fall apart quickly. We are so grateful to my aunt and Jeremy's parents who were able to take care of him. He went to work with Jeremy and Hans on Thursday and I think that was a highlight of his week. He was excited to see Nathan. When I brought Isaiah home on Saturday night Nathan just looked at him and giggled and smiled. They were very glad to be back together again.

Oh Sabrina, we were gone the weekend and just read your blog, what a week,so glad he's home and doing better,like someone else commented your a beautiful mother!
ReplyDeleteTwila H.
So good to hear things are back to normal! You can keep updating, we don't mind :-)
ReplyDeleteSabrina, I am so glad Nathan is feeling better and your beautiful family is reunited again.
ReplyDeleteI was browsing through your previous posts again...poor Nathan looks like he's in jail!
ReplyDelete