We are enjoying some beautiful, spring like weather. Finally!
We've had a good weekend. Friday night I went with LaRonda to a women's spa night with ladies from her church. There were a lot of ladies together talking, eating, soaking their feet, painting their toe nails and finger nails, waxing eyebrows (ouch!), spray tanning (I stayed far away from it) and other great girl things. I didn't know anyone but LaRonda I had a great time and made new friends.
We all went to Tim and LaRonda's house for supper and overnight on Saturday. We decided to stay overnight so we could put the children to bed and have more time with Tim and LaRonda. What a great idea! (thanks guys!) We sat in their hot tub. So relaxing! It made us realize how little time we spend with other couples without children. We actually talked and talked without any interruptions. (once Isaiah decided to fall asleep). Great times.
It's hard to believe that we leave for home on Friday already. I'm ready to go, but I'll be sad to leave. What can I say. I'm sentimental.
To celebrate the warmer weather Jeremy and Isaiah did a round of disk golf here on campus. I took Nathan out also for a little while. He was wet and muddy by the time we got back, but he loved it.
Here are a few pictures. (The hats came from my cousin, Greta. Aren't they cute?!)






I love those hats! and enjoy your blog! You inspire me!
ReplyDeleteA Rhoda
Very cute pics of the boys outside! I was kind of wondering about the blah building shot, until I saw your caption...made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, great pictures. Ahhh, the famous Rosedale sign. = )
ReplyDelete