Monday, February 02, 2009

Hide and Seek

In case you didn't know this, let me tell you that Jeremy is a great daddy to our boys. He sure knows how to have fun. Here's a picture I took during a hide and seek game. This one even had me looking for longer than 30 seconds.

6 comments:

  1. very cute. now your boys won't try to climb up there will they??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my...that's too funny. He puts a lot more effort into hide and seek than I do!
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creatively Jeremy !!
    You're a GREAT Daddy to your precious little boys !! Mom Funk !

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) the sunglasses are a nice touch.

    one of my favourite places to hide is the bathtub. now they look there, but the first time they looked for a looong time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great hiding place!...hope the boys don't try it anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunglasses crack me up!! Great hiding spot Jeremy. :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete