- I feel like I must post something, but I don't know what. One of these days maybe I'll post some pictures.
- Tonight while I was teaching piano Jeremy gave Nathan his bath. Nathan pooped in the bath tub. :( My wonderful husband cleaned it all up. :)
- When we got home from Rosedale Hans and Angela had food (yeah!) in our fridge and tulips (YEAH!) on the table. I finally threw them out tonight. Isaiah noticed they were gone and asked "Mommy, where are those bootiful fwoers?"
- In the past 1 1/2 weeks Isaiah has told me I'm bootiful, I'm a sweet girl, He wuvs me soooo much, he likes me and he wishes he had two mommies. He also asked me yesterday which girl he was going to marry. Tonight I heard: (Isaiah)"Jeremy, I'm coming upstairs. I'm going to call you Jeremy". (Jeremy) "OK, but I'd prefer you call me Daddy."
- Nathan is growing up quickly. He understands what we say very well, but sometimes is able to fool us. He has the most amazing chuckle I've ever heard. He and Isaiah play pretty well together sometimes and other times Isaiah picks on Nathan until Nathan screams. Other times Nathan thinks Isaiah is the funniest thing around. Isaiah can get him to laugh better than anyone.
- My cousin Michelle (thank you!) has told me several times to use a blog reader to keep track of the blogs I follow. I thought it sounded like a good idea, but never took the time to do it. Plus, it's just so exciting to go down through my favorites, one at a time, and see if anyone had posted anything. ?? While we were at Rosedale I made the switch. Let me tell you, it's great! I have cut my internet time down so much. Now I sign on to blogger, go to my dashboard and look, no one posted anything today, again. It's great. You must try it.
Can't think of anything else to post. I'll be back soon with a recipe. Hopefully.
I love this age of our kids. I love what they say and how it makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, yes, yes to blog readers. Google Reader works really well, too!! Have you checked our blog recently? www.eastasiaconnection.com
-Kristin B.
yup, i love google reader!
ReplyDeleteI made the switch to google reader about a month ago. I love all the time it saves me...but I find that I don't leave comments as often anymore. :(
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you taught piano! How many students do you have?
Kristin-thanks for your address. I lost it.
ReplyDeleteJoy, I have 4 students, but 2 my stop for the year. I enjoy it a lot.
Good to read, even though you think you have nothing to say, it's nice to hear the regular "goings on"...
ReplyDeleteHow did you answer Isaiah's question about who he's going to marry? You DID say Marin, didn't you? :)
ReplyDeletejo
I don't think I gave any names this time, but the last time he asked we told him either Marin or Aidriene S. :)
ReplyDelete