
Have you heard the Sarah Groves song called "Toy Packaging"? I love it. We didn't spend a lot of money on our boys this year, but they didn't seem to notice. The favorite seems to be this Mr. Potato Head. I found it here (Amazon's movers and shakers) for $9.99. There are a lot of little pieces that could get lost, but the big container holds everything when we're not playing with them. When I say "we" I mean "we" the whole family (yes, even Jeremy and I) have spent time playing with this great toy. There are so many neat pieces. Isaiah loves it. The set came with one regular head and two babies. Nathan likes the babies.
Isaiah just walked up to me and said "If you eat your friends then you won't have any more friends". Hmmm... I think that came from a Bill Peat book I gave Jeremy for Christmas. (We're just a bunch of big kids over here. :)) Let me just say that I love Amazon.
We love Mr. Potato Head too...Elena makes "Alien Potatoes"...typically with shoes sprouting out of their faces.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Looking forward to spending some time with you again.
ReplyDelete