I'm here today to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I'm listening to a song right now asking "Can you hear it? The song of peace on earth." There doesn't seem to be much peace or assurance in our world today, but isn't that the very reason we celebrate Christmas? Because of Christ birth I'm anticipating a better place.
My parents were here for the day yesterday. It was so short, but a great day. As always after we say goodbye to family we won't see for awhile I shed a few tears. Isaiah looked at me and asked "why do you make your face like that?" The boys both enjoyed lots of play time from Thunder Bay Grandpa and Grandma.
I hope you are all enjoying a great day with friends or family.
hey Sabrina! its good to hear from you, glad you found me! MERRY CHRISTMAS! and, as for the hip...I'm sure we'll get there! :)
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS SABRINA!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE HARWARDS