Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm in Love

Truth is, I've been in love for a long time. Way back in the day when I drove a red, Dodge shaped lemon that didn't like rainy days pour on a little Love and it would start right up. Fast forward a few years and once again I was overcome by the quality of this love when it eased a creaking nursery door allowing this over protective first-time mom to check on her baby without disturbing the wee one.

Now, once again, I've renewed my relationship with this Love. Oh the joyful glee that I felt when I realized that this Love also cleans my carpets! I'd take a picture of this new Love, but it's a little shy, but I will introduce you to it's wonders.

Before...

After...
I'm proud to introduce you to the wonder's of WD-40! P.S. I don't know what caused this stain, but it has also worked wonderfully to remove coffee and lipstick stains -incredible!

3 comments:

  1. Did that stain come with the carpet?????? I hope not.
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you figure that trick out? I would have been scared to try, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo-this spot looks worse than it actually was because I took the picture after I sprayed it with WD-40. Don't worry about it -I'm just thrilled to have the rug!

    Joy, I don't know where I first heard about this, but it does work.

    ReplyDelete