Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Searching

Ok, bloggers, here's the question. I'm looking for a list of good, clean movies. They can be any kind of movie. I'm looking for answers from everyone so please don't be shy!

5 comments:

  1. here's some ideas:
    Return to Me
    Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
    The Scarlet Pimpernel (the Jane Seymore one is my pick)
    Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)
    of course there's Everafter and the Princess Bride, but you know about those
    Hoodwinked (don't know if you've seen it - animated family movie- very funny)
    Boatniks (never seen it, but heard it was good)
    An Affair to Remember (haven't watched the whole thing, but there's an idea)
    Gone with the Wind
    To Kill a Mockingbird
    -- okay, that's my list for now, if I think of something I'll to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! Have you seen Cars? Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I wish I had some suggestions... Oh, have you seen the new Narnia movie? I guess it's been out for a while now, but it's pretty well done. Um, I'll let you know if I have any strokes of brilliance...

    -joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that cars yet, but I've heard it's really good - it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just watched Cast Away. It was pretty good. I'd watch it again someday.

    ReplyDelete