You girls are good. Yes, it's a very big boat. I't longer than I am tall and uses many, many legos (he took his brothers. :)) I'm very impressed to say the least. You should see this thing, it has a kitchen, bunks, washing machine, walk-in freezer and lots more. (Jer, gives us the details) I just thought I'd post a picture to brag on how creative my husband is. :)
a boat? who has that many legos?? is this what you do when your baby's napping? :)
ReplyDeleteIt appears that Jeremy may share Shaun's love of legos?
ReplyDeleteYou girls are good. Yes, it's a very big boat. I't longer than I am tall and uses many, many legos (he took his brothers. :)) I'm very impressed to say the least. You should see this thing, it has a kitchen, bunks, washing machine, walk-in freezer and lots more. (Jer, gives us the details) I just thought I'd post a picture to brag on how creative my husband is. :)
ReplyDelete