I don't really have much to say. We're at Jeremy's parents this evening so I thought I'd take advantage of their high speed internet and my brother-in-law's awesome computer. While I type I'm listening to some great tunes. Alex is the king of anything music.
Jeremy and I dropped Isaiah off here a few hours ago and then left for a date night. We were going to get the tires changed on our Honda, but they couldn't fit us in tonight. (I know, I know, you know you're old married parents when you get work done on your car while on a date!) Tires weren't the only thing were going to do though. We went to Panera Bread and then to Borders. We had a good time. We are very different. I was reminded of this again when we got in the car and Jeremy said he looked at a book about cars, a book about space and a good about a soccer player (not sure these were the exact books, but you get the idea) I on the other hand looked at about 30 books in the kids department alone, a book about influencing women in our world and several magazines. To sum up, Jeremy reads and I look at pictures. :) I love him madly!
Well, I should get off. I'm not sure I've written anything that anyone wanted to read, but oh well. You did give us some ideas for dates I guess.
Happy weekend to you all!
P.S. Thanks for the computer Alex!
I m glad you enjoyed my music. Jeremy is now addicted to sudoku by the way. You can by the paperback editions at wal mart.
ReplyDeleteAlex
just stoppping by to say howdy do! Glad you got a date night! Yeah, we do things like tires on dates too. Sad, but true. Oh well, it's a good sign that anything is fun when you're together.
ReplyDeleteAlex, did you notice that I did two of the sudoku puzzels??? I got a little mixed up on the first one, but I figured it out. (did you know that the answers are in the back of the book? :)) The second one went much better and I didn't cheat at all!! Everyone, you should try they things!
ReplyDelete