Isaiah is 9 months today. We are finally seeing two little teeth starting to come through on his bottom gum. He's been a little fussy, but not too bad.
I love when kids get their first teeth -- there's just about nothing cuter! (of course, we could do without all the fussing...)
I know this comment is late, but Shaun and I have frequently gotten oil changes done during dates. :} I guess it makes sense since we're heading to that part of town anyway for food.
I love when kids get their first teeth -- there's just about nothing cuter! (of course, we could do without all the fussing...)
ReplyDeleteI know this comment is late, but Shaun and I have frequently gotten oil changes done during dates. :} I guess it makes sense since we're heading to that part of town anyway for food.
~ Joy
thanks for the updates Sabrina, and HI Joy! (an I allowed to say that?)
ReplyDeleteJoy -maybe we'll get the oil changed next time... Come visit and maybe we can go on a double date, oil change and a frosty or something. :)
ReplyDeleteRachel, you're allowed to say hi to joy. :)
he is really very cute! here's a random fact...L is almost 23 months old and she still doesn't have any eyeteeth. strange, eh?
ReplyDelete