Monday, September 05, 2011

Thunder Bay -Boat Ride

The evening we spent in the boat was a highlight for sure.  The boys were in their glory.  Callie just sat there.  When we were finished I asked her if she wanted to go for another ride.  She very seriously  shook her head NO! I think deep down inside she really did enjoy her self.

I always relive my childhood when I ride in a boat.  Some know what I'm talking about.  I won't bore the rest of you.  It's just something that's hard to forget. Sometimes I wish I could go back for just a few minutes. 

I think we took this picture to show my grandma...

This may be my favorite picture from the whole trip.  They were soaked!

Stone face




Later in the trip my dad took Isaiah and Nathan fishing.  There are no pictures of this event, but from what we've heard it was an adventure!  Sadly, the only fish that was caught was some poor tiny thing.  They boys were disappointed to not have caught a fish, but they'll be back!

4 comments:

  1. I agree -- there's nothing quite like being back on a boat or in a canoe. Looks like it was a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved seeing these pictures! someday i'd love to get our families together...imagine what a crowd that would be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and great memories! Hannah also doesn't like the boat because it's too loud. She likes to wear Keith's big ear muffs from the shop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. When I was a kid I would sing at the top of my lungs in the boat cause it was so loud no one would tell me to be quieter. :-)

    ReplyDelete