Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More...

After I hire someone to clean and do our laundry maybe I'll also hire someone to blog for me.  I feel I can't blog unless it is all posted in order.  So I'll blame the long silences on being way behind.  In order to get back on track I am going to finish posted about Thunder Bay TODAY!  

More food on the back porch
One of the wonderful things about Thunder Bay are all their amazing parks.  And the fact that you get some sweatshirt weather in August!
The Big Slide.  The trick to this slide is sitting on wax paper.   It's a blast.
This is what happens when you sit on wax paper,  and put wax paper under your feet.  All while holding onto your daughter.  
I recently read a book on insecurity.  I post this picture to prove to myself that I am secure enough to show this to the world.  Something like that.
A favorite picture from the trip
I think they are soldiers.  or something 


3 Generations.  2 of us are happy to be part of this family.  The other one just wants to pick the flowers.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry, but I just had to say I love that picture of you! :) And your precious kids too, of course. :) Kristi M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The slide picture of you has got to earn you the coolest ever Mom award. LOVE it and LOVE that you posted it. You're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic as well! epic! thanks for all the great pics. Looks like a great vacation in the motherland. = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile a lot -- so many great photos! Roasting marshmallows city-style, a family truly enjoying themselves, kids being kids, and of course the wicked slide. :)

    ReplyDelete