Monday, September 05, 2011

Thunder Bay 2011

Last month we enjoyed a trip to Thunder Bay.  Well, enjoy probably isn't the word for the actual driving part of the trip, but we sure did enjoy our time at Mom and Dad's.  (actually the trip went well. however 20 hours in a car is just a long time. even for adults)
Since I am so far behind on blogging I'll, once again, just post pictures.  They say the most anyway. :)
Tea time with Grandma

We ate a lot of snacks and on the back porch

Even picked raspberries (in their PJ's)

Mom's flower beds were amazing this year. 



We visited their wonderful Dollar Store and came home with some tresures. Maybe we should have looked for a tool belt.  Mom picked up these shorts for Nate somwhere before we got there  I think they'll fit him great next year.  He didn't seem to care that they were a little too big.


Dad playing pitch and catch with the boys.  Remember those beautiful flowers? I know for certain a few of them didn't look as nice when we left as they did when we arrived.  It may or may not have something to do with this game of ball.  (sorry mom!)
The boys rode and rode and rode these bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment