Several days after taking the boys pictures I decided to try it with Callie. First attempt was not pleasant. I then took off her shows because I thought maybe they were too tight. She was much happier without shoes. She walked around in her socks for the rest of the pictures. Dirty socks are a small price to pay I guess.
Not happy
Much better
There were many distractions including weeds and small boys in rubber boots
Thank you Aunt Cindy for my beautiful headband!
It was probably a little too cold to have her outside in short sleeves...
I wish she was looking at the camera, but even so this is one of my favorite pictures. Blogger is not allowing me to type below the bottom picture, but that is another one of my favorites.
No, I still don't want to be a professional photographer, but all in all this picture taking experiment was a lot of fun -for me at least. My kids may have a different opinion. :)
Even tho' it was frustrating for you (I gather!) you DID capture some cute images of your sweet little ones! Thanks for sharing! ~SH
ReplyDeleteYou got some really good shots there, I think!!! In one picture, especially, I see a miniature Sabrina!
ReplyDeletesuper supre cute! I think she looks like a mini-you as well. And I see your little brother in your 2 youngest a lot too. Your oldest must look more like J's side of the family. Anyway, way to go! They'll look lovely hanging on your wall. She is SO precious.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! (You know, I don't even bother putting shoes on my girls anymore for photo sessions -- they just always go barefoot.)
ReplyDeleteMy Dear little Callie, I miss her !! :(
ReplyDeleteSabrina I appreciate that you took these the week we were there, so I could come home with some new, up to date pictures !!
Thank you !! I love them, the pics AND the little ones in the pics !! :) Grandma/ Mom
What a beautiful little lady you have!! I am so pleased you wore the headband.
ReplyDelete