I have friends that are amazing photographers. I love seeing their work, especially of children. My appreciation for them has recently gone through the roof. Several weeks ago I decided it was time for each of my kids to have their pictures taken. I was thinking of just taking them to Wal-Mart, but then I remember that I own a Nikon D90 and I thought why in the world would I pay Sam's offspring money they don't need when I could at least attempt to take these pictures myself.
Isaiah did pretty well. Nate on the other hand...
haha.. loved those.. I think you did pretty good! It's hard taking pics of your own kids - i'm pretty sure the fact that i'm a stranger to most kids is the reason they do better for me than they do for their mom. But you did great! Way to use that awesome Nikon.. your pics are WAY better than walmart!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! love it!
ReplyDeleteNate makes me laugh - I especially love that fourth one! And I love the finished products - they are all hanging proudly on my refrigerator :)
ReplyDeleteWhat handsome little guys !! :)
ReplyDeleteI also love the pictures of each of your family on your "home page", or what ever they call it on a blog ?!! :) I can't quit looking at them !! You are ALL glowing !! :) Love you, Mom
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures even if they are mostly "blooper" shots. :) Definitely shows their personalities! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Thanks, Nate, for providing my morning laugh. :) I'm not overly fond of or successful at taking pictures of our kids. I do think they're better for strangers, unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely (and hilarious) pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDelete