-Listing to the fan chosen top 500 Christian songs on WJTL. Interesting.
-Dreaming of club sandwiches. How does she do that to me?
-Marinating a steak for our "date" after the children are in bed
-Wondering if Isaiah will have his first t-ball practice tomorrow or if it will be rained out
-Happy to be home on this rainy night
What a random/fun evening! :) Sounds like a great memory filled one. I want one of those club sandwiches also, argh. Enjoy your steak and date! :)
ReplyDeleteI love so many things about this post! You are such a cool mom - I want to make crayons! I want that club sandwich, I love that you are marinating a steak for date night (you must be married to my husband's brother), and I love, love, love that Isaiah is playing t-ball! Please tell us when his games are.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night! I hope your crayons turn out. And oh how I wish we could come watch Isaiah play T-ball!
ReplyDeleteWow Sabrina! Making crayons!?! Way to go!! Let us know how they turned out. And nice idea to have steak with the hubs after the kids are in bed. Yer smart!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could come along with Cindy to watch Isaiah play T Ball:(
ReplyDeletePlease , and I expect, alot of pictures of him playing.:)
You can probably be glad that this Grandma is not there to cheer him on !! It might get LOUD !!! :)
He is a great little ball player !!
I wonder if he will remember the tips that Grandpa gave him !! :)
Keep us posted !!