Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

No, I'm not really on a cooking kick. Two friends requested two recipes so I'm just posting them here in case any one else is interested. This recipe is awesome.

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

1/3 c. oil
1/2 c. sugar
1 egg
1 c. mashed bananas
1 pkg. chocolate chips
1 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a bowl whisk together oil, sugar and egg; stir in mashed bananas and half the chocolate chips. Combine dry ingredients and stir into banana mixture just until moistened.

Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over the tops of the muffins.

Bake for 15-20 minutes.

P.S. Not sure I like all these flowers all over my blog. I wanted something new, but I'm not sure this is what I was looking for. :(

2 comments:

  1. I was actually planning to make a big batch of these this afternoon. Thanks again for the awesome recipe -- I think of you every time I make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right. I'm going to have to come over there and smack you! I am taking a break from sugar until the end of March and I just fed the rest of the chocolate chips to the kids in their trail mix. Never in my life have I had such strong cravings for sugar!

    ReplyDelete