Here is a simple recipe that my family, kids included, really likes. I like to make it ahead of time and freeze it. I hesitate to add my own comments especially after I was so hard on people commenting on recipes awhile back. :( Note: We love this recipe with or without the changes. There, now I feel much better.
Beef Burritos
1 lb hamburger, browned (I add onion)
1/2 pk taco seasoning (or more)
1/2 - 3/4 c. salsa
1 can refried beans (if I don't have them I just use a can a black beans)
Mix all ingredients. Serve with sour cream and salsa on warm flour tortillas.
Sounds good! I just made a recipe of beef and bean burritos for the freezer. It's just like yours, only different. Ha ha. Just substitute enchilada sauce for the salsa, and it's basically the same. ( : Yum!!! Lots of Mexican nights in my freezer!
ReplyDeleteI think the problem is that we all want to give credit to the original recipe (not wanting people to think we created it out of thin air when we didn't), but still needing to be honest about what we *actually* did and how we like it. :) Sounds tasty!
ReplyDeleteyes, I've made something similar. yum. and what have you done to your blog????? = ) Looks nice.
ReplyDeleteIf you want a good homemade recipe to use in place of those taco seasoning packets, I suggest this one:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1649,154160-255197,00.html
Chris and I love it! I use it all the time we make soft tacos, etc.