I found some random pictures the last time I was uploading pictures from the camera. Here they are:
Lately I have been on a sewing bug. On my birthday I decided to not do anything other than what I absolutely had to do and the rest of the time I would spend doing what I wanted to do-sew. I made this little bag for Callie out of some scrap fabric. I was pleased with how it turned out.
Recently my sister-in-law Lori made some felt hair creations for her girls. When our family was together over Christmas she brought hair clips, felt, buttons and hot glue gun and we had a lot of fun experimenting. One of the clips I made for Callie is on the couch behind the purse.
Cute purse! Is it just me, or does Callie look a wee bit ornery? :)
ReplyDeletelove the purse too, Sabrina!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your sewing skills. I have trouble sewing a button. Your willow tree nativity is beeeeautiful!
ReplyDeleteDitto on everything Jo said.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the sewing! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictues Sabrina, esp the big brother and little sister one !! :) Cute !!!
ReplyDeleteSee you next week !!!!!!!!!!! :) Mom
love your nativity set!
ReplyDelete