Just for the record -I know this header is not in the middle -I don't have time to correct it or do I really care. Sorry! :)
Picasa is a really fun program! Love your new heading. Beautiful family. :)
Love your new header!!~Ruth
I love it! Now I want to make one.
Ooh, Sabrina, I love it. What a beautiful family! It's an especially good picture of you.
Love the pictures! Tim and I were on Picasa for the first time tonight. Oh my, I just found something that I could waste so much time on.
Just for the record -I know this header is not in the middle -I don't have time to correct it or do I really care. Sorry! :)
ReplyDeletePicasa is a really fun program! Love your new heading. Beautiful family. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your new header!!
ReplyDelete~Ruth
I love it! Now I want to make one.
ReplyDeleteOoh, Sabrina, I love it. What a beautiful family! It's an especially good picture of you.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Tim and I were on Picasa for the first time tonight. Oh my, I just found something that I could waste so much time on.
ReplyDelete