- I promised my mom last weekend that I would post pictures of Callie's birthday party, but I still haven't done it. Since they are all on the computer upstairs I guess it will have to wait at least another day.
- I took all three children to the dollar store today to buy gifts. I picked that store partly because I'm cheap, but mostly because it was just easier than constantly telling them what they couldn't and couldn't afford. I probably should buy Jeremy a gift certificate to the dentist to go with the gifts they picked for him. Callie is getting some cars that look like police cars because Isaiah says he always needs those when he's playing with his cars. Hmmm, I don't think the better to give than to receive concept is getting through very well. He also picked out a baby doll bottle for her so I guess it's not too bad.
- Tonight Jeremy and I are going to see the new Narnia movie. I hope it's good. We very rarely go see any movie in the theater (way too much money to have to watch a movie with a pile of strangers), however, watching a movie like this one on the large screen is hard to beat.
- Nathan asked me the other day what he was getting for Christmas. I told him it was a surprise. His response: "But I don't want fries!" Poor child. I wouldn't mind fries for Christmas, especially if they came from Dodies.
- I'm getting hungry
Friday, December 17, 2010
Behind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A french-fry Christmas...that would be perfect for me too! Hope Nathan isn't too disappointed :) Too cute. Did you enjoy your movie?
ReplyDelete-jo
I like Isaiah's gift giving ideas. = ) So many things to learn so young. Good to catch up with you a bit. I'll be looking for pics soon.
ReplyDeleteThe movie was alright. I like Focus on the Family's radio theater version much better though.
ReplyDeleteI had planned to let Elena pick items from the Dollar Store too, but on our way there she had a legitimately good gift idea for Shaun and we pulled into Walmart instead.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, we were hoping to seeing the Narnia movie, possibly in the theater. Maybe I should wait until it's out on video?