Monday, April 26, 2010

No Pictures

I'm a bit frustrated right now. I finally put pictures from our new camera onto our computer, but every time I try uploading them to blogspot or facebook the computer locks up. Any idea why this would be happening? Very frustrating.

I have some great pictures of Callie that I want to post. She is 4 1/2 months old. At her 4 month check up she weighed 14.4 or 14.5 (can't remember -poor 3rd child). She's in the 86th percentile for her length and 60's for her weight. I can really see this in her clothes. She's outgrowing sleepers and her dresses are getting shorter. I'm still having a blast putting her in dresses. :)

Awhile ago I did a 4 day internet fast. It was harder than I thought it would be. I'm not someone who spends hours on the internet at a time, generally speaking. However, I do often jump on to check email or facebook or look up a recipe. It's amazing how much time you can spend on something without realizing it. During those four days I spent more quality time with the boys. For example, instead of making them lunch than grabbing something for myself and sitting down at the computer I often ate with them. When I had a few extra minutes I looked for something else to do or spent time with the boys. I did miss connecting with friends and being able to research stuff. It was a good experience and I'd recommend you try it sometime.

I really just want to post pictures. I don't feel like writing anything else. Maybe one of these days I'll figure it out...

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, an internet fast. I have yet to try it. Well, at least a real one. It's so easy to go and quickly look things up. I decided the other day that I need to write things down during the day that I want to look up, even if it's by book, not internet, so that when I have time, I know what I'm looking for and don't waste so much time hopping around. I haven't started my list yet...Anyway, hope your pics work out soon. I'll be watching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought of writing a list too. It's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try the internet fast thing, but I'm scared I'll break out in hives.

    ReplyDelete