Thursday, April 08, 2010

Picture overload

We are having a blast with our new camera (Isaiah is holding it in one of the following pictures). However, we haven't loaded any onto our computer yet. Here are a few pictures left on on our old camera. The first few are of the boy's new bedroom Jeremy built upstairs. I'm very pleased with it! He did a great job. This is at the bottom of the steps looking toward the upstairs. The wall on the right used to look just like the wall on the left. (there was no wall at the top of the steps. It was one big open room) The door you see at the top on the right is the bedroom door.

The two pictures above should be switched around. The one is taken from the hallway into the bedroom (do you like how I cleaned up everything before taking these pictures??) The other picture is of the walk-in closet. To the left of the closet you can see a little hole in the wall. Eventually there will be a door there. Jeremy brought the wall out a little to make a crawl space for more storage, something we need very badly.
The proud new owners of the new rood. Eventually we will get Isaiah a new bed. He doesn't seem to mind this set up. Now if we could just figure out how to keep Nate IN his bed. :(

The following pictures are random pictures from the last few weeks.
Our little princess, 4 months old today!
Decorating cupcakes. I'm posting this picture because I hope it makes you all think I'm a wonderfully patient mother that does projects with her kids everyday. :) It was fun to do and it reminded me that I need to do more things like this with them.

The new camera!
Callie and one of her Great Grandmas (she has four living Great-Grandmas)

Finger paint

10 comments:

  1. You ARE a wonderfully patient mother! In fact, when I stopped in unannounced yesterday, all your children were dressed and you even had lipstick on!!! That is one put-together mama! These things do NOT happen at my house by 10am! ;) The boys' room looks so good and love seeing Miss Callie in some familiar clothes.
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets see here... 1. Great job on the upstairs, Jeremy! 2. Goodness, I just want to pinch and kiss Callie's adorable cheeks! 3. Gorgeous camera. :) 4. I can't believe you're desecrating your RBI Grad shirt with finger paint. (ha!) 5. Hmmm, maybe some bungee cords to strap Nathan in bed?? 6. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks great. What a talented husband you have. Also, I love that you made cupcakes with the boys. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot to say... 7. That is really, really awesome that your kids have so many great-grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo -I don't usually wear lipstick in the middle of the morning. I was trying out a new color. :)'
    Joy -nice number system!
    Melanie -I do have a talented husband! I should have mentioned that he did a TON of work that no one will ever see (insulation etc.) and that he tore down old paneling stuff and put up all that drywall. He also did the electrical -what a talented husband I have. :)
    Melanie -I have some lipstick for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy -I was going to comment on the RBI t-shirt. Why do I keep them?? They do work well when I'm about 10months pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the creative comments are used up so I'll just say nice room, nice camera, cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the pictures!!!

    And I just want to say...I can't believe that you won that AWESOME camera from PW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So COOL!!!! Yeah for you - have fun!!!:-) I never enter anything there, she has so many readers I always figured the chances were to slim to try. I'm rethinking that...
    ~Ruth E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I still have two RBI shirts... they only get worn to bed... and yes, they can make it through a whole pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures. The upstairs looks great. Where did Jeremy go with all of his Legos?

    Wow, you are brave to let your kids do cupcakes, but I think you are more brave to let them do finger paint. You are a great mom!

    I just wish we lived closer so we could take the kids to the park or get together.

    ReplyDelete