Thursday, October 08, 2009

Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup

I just found this recipe for homemade cream of chicken soup. I've been wondering if there was a way to make this stuff. I hate using the bought kind, but the easies, quickest recipes always call for cream of something. Have you tried anything like this? Maybe you all do this already and I am the last one to try it. I'm very excited!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you just posted this. I was literally just thinking today on the way home from school... "Hmmmm... I wonder if there is a way you can duplicate cream of chicken soup?" I'm serious. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done this for years now...it has had to be tweaked though since Christy's allergies. I usually make up a big batch & freeze it in ziplock baggies in 10 oz. portions (can size). Still gives me the convienience(sp?)of the can, sort of...
    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy how I can get so excited over a cream of chicken soup recipe!!!!! We can't get cream of chicken here and cream of mushroom is not at the import store right now. Thanks! Kristin

    ReplyDelete