We recently had to purchase a new printer/scanner. Why is it that it's cheaper to buy a whole new printer than replace the ink? There was more to it than just the price of ink, but still, some things just are not right in this world. I've hardly looked at the thing, but Jeremy was having fun with the scanner and the paint program on the computer. this is the picture he was using. It was taken at Hans and Angela's wedding three (!) years ago last month. I was tempted to use it as my facebook profile photo, but decided fb is just too public. Not that this blog is very private. I know all 4 of you that read it. Hopefully I haven't embarrassed anyone. I like the picture and the fact that I'm very happily married to such a handsome man. :) I usually only post pictures of the boys, but since the first word in the title of my blog is Marriage I thought I's celebrate it. :)In other news. Jeremy is currently working on a bedroom upstairs for the boys. It's pretty messy right now, but we're excited about it. Isaiah loves to "help" Jeremy. He spends most of his time talking about how he can hammer harder than his brother and how he is such a good worker. Nathan would love to help, but he'd probably hide all the tools and drywall.
I can hardly believe that next Thursday I fly to Nova Scotia. It still feels like a dream. I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to Jeremy, Isaiah and Nathan, but I will, and they will be fine. By the time I get home there will be only about 6 weeks until my due date. Time to get ready!
yeeeeoooowwww!!!! nice pic! = ) Can't believe you're going to NS! Have a great time and remember those of us left behind. snif.
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who lives in Nova Scotia...where will you be staying?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture! I would get it framed for my bedroom if I were you. :)
ReplyDeletethat's a great picture! and, if it makes you feel better, i had a "kissing" profile picture on FB for awhile. :) have fun on your trip...please blog a lot for me! :) and don't forget some photos! i'll try not to be too jealous....
ReplyDeleteUm, you mention swagbucks in your comment. Could you tell me what they are? and do you know if I could use them on Amazon.ca?
ReplyDelete