The ultrasound lady person thinks we're having a girl! We don't have any pictures with "three lines" like I've seen, but there were no boy parts that we could see. I was hoping for a more certain answer, but that's life with ultrasounds. We'll know for sure in about 20 weeks. I'd say we're maybe 80% sure it's a girl, but we'd better have a boys name ready too. :)
It's always so exciting to see the baby moving around. Such a miracle. Before I was a mother I used to wonder how it was possible to be as excited for a second or third child as you are with your first. I should not have worried! I can hardly wait for December -boy or girl. :)
Sabrina - I was guessing you'd be having a girl. Eric and I know what we are having too, but we're not telling. Not because we like to be cruel, but because we know that certain family members don't like to know ahead of time - taboo or something. So far we've been good at keeping things gender neutral - at least in the company of others. What will your 3 boys do with a girl????:)
ReplyDeleteI had a feeling you were having a girl!
ReplyDeleteApril, unless you know about another child I think J and S only have two boys, not three : )
ReplyDeleteMel - I was counting Jeremy as one of the boyz, ok!? I can count to two.:)
ReplyDeleteIsaiah has been calling this baby "she" since we told him I was pregnant. This morning when we told him where we were going he told us he wants a sister because he doesn't have a sister. I'm not sure what all four of us are going to do with a girl!! I looked at some girl clothes today. It felt weird -but fun. :)
ReplyDeleteWow Sabrina! That's exciting! So, you won't have another ultrasound then?
ReplyDelete80% is still a pretty good number! Have fun looking at all the girly stuff in the stores. :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Man, it'll be hard now not to expect a girl...but I'd say try not to :-) You know the stories... Anyway, we can hope :-)
ReplyDelete(I'm going to hop over to my own blog and answer your question about the ships)