I love it !!! I had to zoom in to see each face more clearly !!! :) Oh, How I long to be able to "stop by" and do the "Grandma" thing like help snap beans etc !!! So thankful "Great Grandma and Grandpa Lehman", are still around to do so !!Mom ( Grandma)
I didn't mean to post this picturea this morning. I was going to wait and add more, but oh well. Here it is. My grandparents helped us snap beans. The boys loved it. Isaiah kept eating them raw. :(
I love it !!! I had to zoom in to see each face more clearly !!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, How I long to be able to "stop by" and do the "Grandma" thing like help snap beans etc !!!
So thankful "Great Grandma and Grandpa Lehman", are still around to do so !!Mom
( Grandma)
Great picture! And great posts too. Good luck answering all the questions.
ReplyDeleteI didn't mean to post this picturea this morning. I was going to wait and add more, but oh well. Here it is. My grandparents helped us snap beans. The boys loved it. Isaiah kept eating them raw. :(
ReplyDeleteFor whatever reason the picture was posted?? Maybe God knew this Grandma needed a picture this AM !! :) Grandma again
ReplyDeleteGreat little helpers! Tell Isaiah that I used to eat the beans raw too. :)
ReplyDelete