Saturday, June 06, 2009
Up
It has been a VERY long time since Jeremy and I have gone to a theater to see a movie. Just seems like a waste of money. However, yesterday we went with Hans and Angela to see the new Pixar movie "Up". What a great movie! I'm not sure I've ever had an animated movie move me to tears (and a lot of laughs too of course). In a world that does not celebrate the beauty of marriage for life this movie is a refreshing change. It also gives you a new appreciation for the elderly and a look at what life is like for them. It's a great family movie, however there are a few places that could be a bit scary for small children. Isaiah is pretty sensitive so he won't be seeing it for awhile. Go here to read Focus on the Family's review. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sabrina,Sounds like a good movie; I hadn;t heard of it. I hope to see it before too long !!
ReplyDeleteAll your blogging friends must be enjoying summer time; 0 comments; now there is 1 !! :) Love you, Mom