Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pictures Part 2 -The Beach

These are some pictures from our trip to the beach with Jeremy's family. They are not in order because I didn't feel like posting them backward to put them in the right order. Lovely blogger.
At the sand dunes
Heading to the pool close to our house. Isaiah loved it. Nate wasn't so sure.
Sink or swim!

This little girl, Kassidy, is one of the sweetest babies I've ever known.

The guys spent hours doing this. They made it look so fun and easy. I didn't try it.


Cousins

Fist time at the ocean. Scared at first, but then started to really like it.

3 comments:

  1. Sabrina, Thanks for the pictues !!
    I zoomed them in to make them as big as I could !!! :) Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. great beach pics! Your kids are so very cute. looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great vacation! Yeah, boogie boarding...much harder than it looks if I remember correctly...and lots of chances for sand rash. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete