Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Pictures Part 1

I've finally posted a few pictures from when my family was together. Looking through my pictures I realize that I missed a lot of great pictures. They're in my memory, but I can't share them with you. :( Hopefully you'll enjoy these.
Ellie (isn't see cute?)
A favorite pass time for the 3 youngest (They took turns)

Thanks to Rachel, Rhonda or Jenni, we tried the craft that your family did at Christmas. It was fun! I would have never tried it if you hadn't suggested it on your blog way back when.

Anna loved Isaiah's bed. (Like the pillowcase? :))

Not sure why Nate wasn't smiling. I was amazed that they both set there and let us take their picture.

6 comments:

  1. hooray! Thanks for the pics. The kids are so cute. Did you enjoy the kindergarten crafts? = ) I was going to use mine for a guest book, butI always forget to have people sign it. = (

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute kids. Are they all Matt and Heather's or does Brandon have one? I can't keep track. I'm glad you enjoyed the craft. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some adorable kids. and i think that's great that you did those notebooks, too. :)

    my word verification is comeent. i guess they forgot how to spell comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer Jenni's question: All the boys are ours. :) Anna is Brandon and Cindy's little girl; Ellie is Matt and Heather's youngest; Angel, Riah and Chloe (Matt's) are sitting at the table with me, Heather and Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures! Those girls are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice to see. Looks like a great time with family. Big sigh. :-)

    ReplyDelete