Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love It

Yesterday I ordered about $60 worth of product from Amazon and only paid $7.98 out of pocket. Makes me smile! The two products I ordered were on sale totally $27.98. I applied the $20 in Amazon gift cards I've earned from swagbucks leaving just $7.98 to actually pay.

What did I buy? That's the exciting part. It's something that I've thought would be nice to have for a long time, but since I only use them 2 (soon to be 3) times a year did not feel it was worth spending much money on. The hobby is something I enjoy doing, but always get rather frustrated when I do it. Any guesses? I'll post some pictures when I get the "stuff".

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... You are a complicated woman. The only hobby I know you have is sewing...

    By the way, what is swagbucks and how is it used? I clicked on your link, but was still confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! cake decorating stuff?? :) i think that's it because you have two birthdays a year to do a cake for, but soon to be three. do i win a prize? :) i love seeing other people enjoy decorating cakes, so i hope that's what it is. and so cool that you got whatever it is for so cheap. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cashed in a bunch of my Amazon cards too -- both from Swagbucks and from some survey awards. Of course, I used mine on 2 more seasons of The Office. (Also on sale!)

    Not sure what you ordered, but I imagine that it's a bit more useful than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrads on a great deal! But what is it?! You are driving me crazy:) My guess would have to be along the line of cake decorating, like Rhonda said. Or something to do for the kids...
    Looking forward to the pictures!
    Beckee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not in love with computers, I don't do facebook, but I have to admit, that you young women have added excitment, challenge, motivation, encouragement, etc etc, and spiced up this ole Grandma's life, by allowing me to have a peep at your blogs! :)
    I think I know you pretty good Sabrina, but I could not guess !
    I think Rhonda has great guess !
    My only question to that one, is , I am not sure about cake decorating being a hobby for you ?? But maybe a duty ?? I'm not sure; can't wait to find out !! :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you informed me of Swagbucks! I now have close to 150 and I haven't cashed any in yet. :) Hopefully you got 100 from me earning them as your referral!

    My guess is cake decorating stuff. :) Do tell us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be good guesser to, but I can't come up with anything except what Rhonda said, we might have to let her win the prize. I to want to say thanks for letting me peek into your life,I feel like I know your little family.
    another grandma.
    Twila

    ReplyDelete