Friday, August 08, 2008

Owimpics

We use our TV for videos and PS2. We don't miss TV except for every two years when the Olympics are on. Tonight Jeremy rigged up an "antena" with some kind of wire. We are now watching the opening ceremonies of the 2008 Olympics. I love watching the Olympics. I find it inspiring to see that kind of determination, drive and discipline. The human body is incredible and even more so it's Creator. I also have found memories of watching them as a kid and of course dreaming that I was one of the athelits. (don't laugh!:))

We told Isaiah he could watch the Olympics. I think we confused the boy. He asked me if they were outside. Me, not thinking what he was asking said, yes. I found him looking out the front door looking for the Owimipics. When they finally came on we had to convince him that the show we were watching was what he was looking for. Then a commercial came on, more confusions. Maybe we should allow him to watch more TV.

Interesting note: 87 of the 204 nations represented at this years Olympics have never won a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment