I'm sitting her thinking of Dave and Rachel and wishing I could be celebrating their wedding day with them. I think probably a good 75% or people that read this blog are at the wedding so I'm not sure who I'm writing too. Don't have much to say, but here's a picture just because I haven't posted any for awhile.

Sabrina, You are writing to "me"; I am not at the wedding, but have been thinking alot too, today of Rachel and Dave, and all those there for their Big day !
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture of Nathan!!
I am glad you are able to take in the Olympics !!:) I enjoy them too when I can !! Love you, Mom
...and you are writing to me (Susan H) also way up in Canada close (well kinda)to your mom! I am usually an Olympics nut but have been too busy to even turn on the TV so far this time! I've also been thinking about the wedding and about all the Northern people who will be there and hoping that someone of them will post LOTS of pictures VERY SOON! I enjoy checking in on you every now and then and seeing pics of Sondra's cute little grandsons and reading the things you write about. God bless you!
ReplyDeleteyou are writing to ME!..i'm not at the wedding...i don't even know who they are do i? we like the olympics too...reminds us of how out of shape we are!
ReplyDeleteharwards