Here are a couple pictures from Nathan's party.

He LOVES this truck he got from Pappy and Grandma Flo. If you listen real close you might hear the truck noises he's making.

He also enjoyed his cake. One of these years I'll learn not to put candy on the cakes. Somehow they know that the candy is much better than the frosting.
Happy Birthday, Nathan!
ReplyDeleteSabrina, I am so impressed with your cake. That must have taken a lot of time.
Cute cake and kid! He is growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great cake -- I need to hire to you make cakes for my kid! Think they'd ship well??
ReplyDeleteSabrina, I think I am late checking this blog!! It brought tears to my eyes to see how big he looks on these pictures !! He is growing up TOO fast; just since July, I can't beleive it !!! Tell him to slow down now, till GRandma gets to see him again !! :( Love you and you household Grandma Sondra
ReplyDelete