We've had a good Christmas and New Year. I will try to post a real update soon, but for now here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.

Isaiah's first Sunday School craft -Baby Jesus sleeping in a paper bag. Very cute. I can hardly believe we have a son that goes to Sunday School!

Nathan's first Christmas
gifts.
Christmas Eve
Thanks for sharing the pictures -- very cute jammie-boys!
ReplyDeleteNathan looks delighted with his gifts. Of course, he usually looks delighted anyway. What great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteso, how were your socks? :D
ReplyDeleteLove the pj picture!
ReplyDeleteHEY! If I'm not mistaken you are turning THIRTY today?????? Am I right????????? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Are you doing anything exciting? Can't wait to see you.
ReplyDeletewow, is she right? thirty? happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteyour thirty? wow! half way to 60! belated happy bday. Just wanted to let you guys know we are praying for you. how did the little guys travle? Ezra was a trooper flying out to CA - but it was still incredibly exhausting.
ReplyDeleteDelton