Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Socks for Christmas

Last night Jeremy took Isaiah out Christmas shopping. I enjoyed a quiet evening at home with Nathan. I finally started some sewing that I've been wanting to work on. I was amazed at how much I was able to get done in a short amount of time since I didn't have Isaiah to keep busy. Anyway, when Jeremy and Isaiah got back I asked Isaiah if he and Daddy went shopping at the store. In his usually manner he replied by coping my question "opping with Daddy at ore". Then I thought I'd take it a step farther and asked him what they bought at the store (I knew they were shopping for me. He replied "ocks" or socks. The look on Jeremy's face was priceless. I almost felt bad for asking, but I really didn't think Isaiah would have an answer for me. So I guess I'm getting new socks for Christmas! Isaiah thinks anything he needs (or wants) from cookie bars to pens to purple balls comes from the store. All we have to do is "go ore buy more".

4 comments:

  1. I have a simliar story, only I didn't ask my kid. You naughty girl you! :-) I can't tell it until after Christmas because I feel bad for knowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get nice socks for Christmas? :)
    That's a priceless story.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually hoping I'd get socks for Christmas, but alas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So....did you get more than socks?

    ReplyDelete