I'm not listening to Christmas music yet but I have started my shopping. I hate shopping with millions of other people so I try to get it done early. :) It definitely will be here before we know it! I'd say by Thanksgiving I'll be more in the Christmas music listening mood!
I haven't been listening to any, but inexplicably caught myself singing some Christmas tunes the other day. Strange. I usually try resisting the urge to pull out my CDs until after Thanksgiving. I succeed only half the time.
I'm not listening to Christmas music yet but I have started my shopping. I hate shopping with millions of other people so I try to get it done early. :) It definitely will be here before we know it! I'd say by Thanksgiving I'll be more in the Christmas music listening mood!
ReplyDeletedec 1st...if it was snowing instead of days of heat and t-storms, maybe sooner. it's hard to get in the mood in this weather.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been listening to any, but inexplicably caught myself singing some Christmas tunes the other day. Strange. I usually try resisting the urge to pull out my CDs until after Thanksgiving. I succeed only half the time.
ReplyDeleteWe start listening on Nov 11. Weird, eh? But that's the day that our favourite Christmas radio station starts playing it. (Remembrance Day)
ReplyDelete