Friday, October 26, 2007

Who does he looke like?




We haven't figured out who Nathan looks like. Here is a picture of Isaiah around 2 months and a picture of Nathan at about the same age. I think they both have Jeremy's nose and mouth. Nathan's chubby face and hair make it hard to compare. I think as Nathan gets older he will look more like Isaiah. They are brothers, but I guess they are allowed to look different. :) What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Good comparison shot! Same clothes, blanket, everything. : ) I don't really have an answer to your question, but they definitely seem to have different eyes (not just in these photos but in others too). Yes, Elena is looking forward to meeting your little guys in a few months! (But Shaun says she's not allowed to date until she 23...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they look really different. That's a good thing though, in my opinion (as they get older they probably won't want to look alike!). Both very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sabrina,
    Someone told me you just had a baby. I didn't realize how close ours were. Dylan was born August 19th. I know what you mean about trying to enjoy the moment and not just rusing around to get things done. Sometimes we just need to slow down! I do anyway!
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a hard time knowing "who" Nathan looks like, too, but I know "what" they both look like--------CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's Grandma's opinion !! :)
    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the nose and mouth look similar but their eyes don't look alike at all - very cute guys though, I agree with Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we need pics of the parents around that age to make an even better judgement. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup, they're cute! and no, they don't have to look alike just because they're brothers. :-) our first two look quite different, although at 2 weeks old they looked alike. #3 started out looking a lot like #2, but now looks way more like #1. it's good they're all unique! hope you're having fun with them!

    ReplyDelete