Thursday, November 15, 2007

Words

I decided it's probably time for a real update instead of just pictures. In case you haven't noticed, I love pictures.

-I love pictures, but I haven't developed any pictures other than a few to send to family since Isaiah was born. I have plans to develope some in the VERY near future. (Jessie, thanks for the information, I'm just slow!) I recently read that 83% of digital pictures never get developed. I think my mom is the reason it's not 90%. (sorry mom. :) I love your pictures!)

-One of our local Christian radio stations is working through the top 500 Christian songs of all time. Talk about a blast from the past!

-It's pouring rain outside. I was supposed to go shopping with my Grandma this morning, but I think we might need to reschedule.

-Jeremy turns 29 today. How old!!

-Nathan is sitting here smiling at me. I have to say, he is a good baby. He will be three months old tomorrow. As of last week he weighed 15 lb 6 oz.

-Isaiah is still sleeping. He's been enjoying his birthday toys. However, the ballons seems to be his favorite so far. He is talking more and more. I'm amazed at what he remembers. Note to Uncle Hans and Aunt Angela, I'm hearing a lot of "ee, or, ive" (transelated - three, four, five) Thanks for getting him started on counting! He loves his little brother and makes sure if we're going anywhere that "Na'an" is coming too.

-My living room is a mess. There are folded clothes on the couch, Bob the Builder duploo bricks and trucks on the coffee table, Nathan's dirty diaper on the floor (the changing table and diaper pail is in the room Isaiah is sleeping in. we don't just throw diapers around on the floor.)and ballons everywhere.

-My kitchen is clean! Thank you to my aunt for washing my dishes for me. She kept Isaiah last night while we were at leadership meetting.

-Song 363, Carmen, "Sunday School Rock". By the way the top 500 is based on listeners votes, not on the charts.

-We are going to be attending RBC for the winter term starting in January. How do you pack for a family of four for 6 weeks??? Other than the packing questions, we are really looking forward to being at Rosedale.

-It's still raining. Grandma and I decided our shopping trip wasn't important enough to drag two children out in the rain and cold. It's a cozy day to stay home and drink some hot tea! Nathan is now sleeping and Isaiah is still sleeping.

If you are still reading this you are a true friend! More pictures coming soon.

11 comments:

  1. The top 500 sounds like a hoot! Pictures are great, but words are wonderful too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it all, and i'm glad that you count me as a real friend. :) i wish i could hear that top 500! i've been listening to an old whiteheart cd...that's a blast from the past, too! desert rose, independence day, etc. or maybe you're too young for those? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What station is playing the top 500? And I take offense at the statement that 29 is old, considering that I will turn that ripe old age on Saturday! I am not yet 30, which is truly ancient. :) I look forward to seeing you and your family next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay for real friends. Thanks for the update. Oh yeah, I listen to Petra, David Meece, and Whiteheart and my roommate makes fun of my like crazy. It is a cross I will bear though. There's just something about 80s "Christian rock" - oh wait, is that an oxymoron?

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, we finally tried out your recipe for glazed carrots. Probably the best cooked carrots we've had...but unfortunately they're still cooked carrots. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the update! You're not slow with the picture processing, you have have two young kids. :) I'd say that is a very valid reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love it when they do the top 500! Blessings as you pack and go off to RBC with your little family. You'll be fine....

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool for your family to be headed off to Rosedale! I think that sounds like fun. (Lots of young women just dying to babysit your cute kids for some cash to go blow at Graeter's!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sabrina! This is Julie Burkholder (Curtis's sister). I just found out a few weeks ago from Stuart & Delores Swartzentruber (from Canada) that you guys are coming out to RBC for winter term. Katie and I are out there for the whole year, and will be graduating in the spring with AA degrees. We are looking forward to your family joining campus! Hope the packing goes well! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie, we'll look forward to seeing you and Stu's! My cousin Anya will be there for the winter term as well. We're excited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sabrina...
    I'm so happy to get your update. Loved seeing little Nathan. Grandma Flo told me how cute he is!
    Wow. What an adventure to be heading to Rosedale! Hope it will be a wonderful time for your family.
    I haven't started listening to Christmas songs yet. Just this morning I was listening to songs about gratitude from one of my favorite websites.
    Hope to see you at the Lehman Christmas. Krista is coming!! Yeah!
    Cheryl (Jeremy's aunt)

    ReplyDelete