Wednesday, November 28, 2007




Jonathan and Lori gave Isaiah and Nathan these hats last weekend. We couldn't stop laughing when we tried Nathan's hat on. He didn't seem to mind. Isaiah is paying more and more attention to Nathan. It's so much fun to watch. I often hear a high pitched little voice saying "Hi Na'an" I guess Jeremy and I must change the pitch of our voices when we talk to Nathan because Isaiah seems to do it too. This morning Isaiah was talking to Nathan and I was trying to explain to him that some day Nathan will be big like he is and will be able to play ball with him. One of these days I will learn that Isaiah doesn't seem to understand "sometime", "later" or "tomorrow". He thinks everything should be right now. So, instead being excited Isaiah was almost in tears because Nathan wouldn't play with him right then.

Isaiah is talking so much now. I guess I should say attempting to talk. This afternoon I chased a cat out of our yard (I'm not a cat lover and I dislike them even more when they poop in our yard.) Anyway, when I came back into the kitchen I said "dumb cat". I think I heard "um at" at least 4 times after that. :(

6 comments:

  1. Those hats are great! And how can you resist squeezing those oh-so-squeezable cheeks! :)

    Feel free to tell Isaiah that we have 'um ats' in our yard too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will your precious sons NEVER get the joys of having a kitty cat to play with, to give and receive love and care???
    From a CAT LOVER.... :)
    Cheryl
    P.S. The hats on Isaiah and Nathan are just tooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little guy is sure a cute little/big chunk! :-) What are you feeding him? cute hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I can't believe how chubby he is. :-)

    ReplyDelete