Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rufus



"Rufus is the BIG puppy. (this is for you Joy. :)) Rufus was a birthday gift from Uncle Hans and Aunt Angela.

8 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!!! I love it !! I didn't know who Rufus was either ??That's bad !! I am sure you told me Sabrina, but never seeing him,(Rufus), I didn't remember, I guess ! But I know just about everything else about that sweet little guy sleeping away !! :)Grandma Funk !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity just introduced me to your blogsite. Awesome! Congratulations on your new little one to arrive in August and also in July you will be Aunt again! I am so glad you could all be together this Christmas. We did miss you but I wouldn't have wanted you away from your folks. Love you guys! Aunt Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. :) So is he going to grow up to be a dog lover?

    ~ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's too cute! Thanks for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture. Wanna meet the kid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! You commented on my hair on my blog- I noticed on Thursday how nice your hair looked. It almost made me wish I had my long hair back- so, know that you are looking great even up until you get your hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops! The last comment was from me!
    Charity

    ReplyDelete