Isaiah is not one to give hugs. Once in awhile when I get him out of his crib in the morning and give him a hug he'll squeeze his little arms around me, but not often. Today has been a bit of a downer. Nothing major, just a dreary, rainy day and Jeremy worked. Anyway, I told Isaiah I could use a hug and amazingly he reached his little arms out and walked up to me and gave me a hug! I didn't even know if he knew what the word meant. Nothing major, but something I'll treasure in my heart.
Awww, what a great little guy. Kids can be so surprising sometimes. Hope today isn't as gloomy!
ReplyDelete~ Joy
What a cool moment!!! It makes you realize that he is understanding what you say, the good stuff AND the bad stuff...not that you ever say anything bad :)
ReplyDelete-jo