Monday, January 15, 2007

News

I wanted to post a picture of our newest news, but for some reason it isn't working so I'm just going to tell you. We're going to be parents again! I'm due on August 23. I apologize for not contacting some of you personally. I haven't been feeling very good and even though I'd love to talk to you all I just didn't have the energy to make a lot of calls. Plus, this way I know who all checks out my blog. :) Hope you're all doing well.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, the first one to comment - I'm so excited! CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting! Keep us updated on your progress and if there's any info you need, just let me know! = ) (there's TONS at the office)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I will be praying for you. That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So happy to hear your news. It will make a wonderful playmate for Isaiah. That is exciting have to tell Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure know how to get people to comment! ha ha CONGRATS! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! I bet the Grandparents are just thilled! I can just picture Eldon and Flo getting the news. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, guys! Good parents like you should have lots of babies.
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Another beautiful baby on the way -- so exciting! :)

    ~ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sabrina! How fun, sure hope your pregnancy goes swell :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. Congratulations :) so exciting! Crissy

    ReplyDelete