Friday, October 20, 2006

Surprise


One of the ladies that also went to Thunder Bay took this picture. I almost want to cry all over again just looking at it! I don't think I'll ever forget the look on Mom's (and Dad) face. :)

4 comments:

  1. Surprising your parents and shocking their pants off? Priceless.... there are some things money can't buy... for everything else there's mastercard... (do you have those commercials?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl. I didn't know you had a blog. Nice to read about what you've been up to. Isaiah is so big. I cried when Mom told me the story of your Mom's reaction. how fun! We should get together soon...making go on a little hike or something. have a great day!
    Crissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not the first time I've seen your mom respond that way. It makes her so special!

    It was nice seeing you again and meeting your little guy. Hope you had a nice visit home!

    ReplyDelete