Thursday, October 12, 2006
Leaving
The hunters came home last night and decided we should leave today instead of tomorrow. I'm exicted to see Jeremy, but it was a little hard to realize that we are leaving today. At least this way I didn't have as much time to dread saying goodbye to my parents. Please pray for us on the way home. There is a chance we could run into some snow so please pray. Also pray for Isaiah. We're leaving around 1:00 in the afternoon so we have a lot of time on the road before bed time. He also didn't sleep real well last night. I think his teeth are bugging him. Thanks for your prayers! I'll try to update and post pictures when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry, I read this too late to pray for you. :-( How was your trip home? I hope you both did alright. I'm sure you're glad to be home again with your man, even though it's sad to think how many miles separate you and your family (at least that's what hit me last time we all said goodbye.) Post pics when you can! :-)
ReplyDelete